I would love to be your celebrant!
Meeting people and helping to create fabulous, meaningful ceremonies is my passion.
With a background in Education and Retail Management with Community Radio thrown in to the mix..... I enjoy life and love a great celebration!
Relaxed and friendly with a fresh and creative outlook, I love what I do and it shows.
Blending fun and romance with fresh modern and innovative ideas, I would love to help you create the ceremony that is perfect for you.
So what do I actually do ?
- Meet you in your home, pub or a cafe and find out all about your story and the type of ceremony you would like.
- Provide an easy guide that helps you say "I Do".
- Make my self available at all times to help, guide and inspire you.
- Provide and submit all Legal Documents for you.
- Provide a manned PA system. My system is compatible with most smart phones and you get to provide your personal soundtrack for your ceremony. I also have a great music library of different styles.
- Write your ceremony based on the information I ask you to provide.
- Apart from the Legal wording, you have full control because it is your ceremony after all!
- A rehearsal can be arranged at the venue to ensure you are happy with all aspects of your ceremony.
On the day:
- Arrive at the venue 30 minutes early to make sure everything is ready for your arrival.
- Dress in a style to suit the occasion.
- Welcome and ensure that your guests are comfortable and ready for your arrival
- Deliver a well rehearsed ceremony in an engaged and engaging way.
- Marry you in accordance with The Marriage Act of 1961.